Friday, August 21, 2009

Gateway Drug

Our ObamaNation has learned that President and Former Community Organizer Barack H'insane Obama and the Democrat Congress consider the public option to be the equivalent of a gateway drug to single payer socialized medical system.

Congressman Barney 'Ballpark' Frank is on record saying public option will lead to single payer. President Obama and Speaker Nancy 'Pullinga' Pelosi have always favored single payer socialized medicine.

Let us not be Franked. Just say No to ObamaDontCare.

Parody of Broken Society - Gateway Drug Lyrics

My own will leaves me suspended learn to appreciate another
Public option Public option Public option
I don't know but I think I used to care
about someone or something in this life
But that'd mean I'd have to get up from my throne
which means it doesn't matter anyway
Obama is the only way
I don't wanna see him take me away. hey!
But i don't wanna see him go away. hey!
I think i might be losing my way. hey!
The gateway drug has left me H'insane in a Broken Society. hey!