Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chappaquiddick Joker

Our ObamaNation has learned that Ed Klein in a tribute to the humor of Senator Ted Kennedy had this to say:

"I don’t know if you know this or not, but one of his favorite topics of humor was indeed Chappaquiddick itself. And he would ask people, “have you heard any new jokes about Chappaquiddick?” That is just the most amazing thing. It’s not that he didn’t feel remorse about the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, but that he still always saw the other side of everything and the ridiculous side of things, too."

In other news, Our ObamaNation has learned that the Senator also enjoyed hearing jokes about women being forced to submit on the beach, about priests or Michael Jackson interacting with children, about abortions in the 9th month, or about the elderly being refused medical services under Obama Kennedy Care.

Do you know what is the most dangerous vehicle in America?

Any Oldsmobile with Ted Kennedy driving and Dick Cheney riding shotgun.

Bee Gees - I Started A Joke Lyrics

I started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
but I didn't see that the joke was on me, oh no.

I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,
oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.

I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
and I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that I'd said.

Til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.

I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
and I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that I'd said.

'Til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.